Earn interest on your balance — just for doing banking basics. One of the best places to live is now one of the best places to bank.
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Really High Interest Earnings*
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Checking that pays high interest
- 3.01% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.50% APY* on balances over $25,000, resulting in a range from 3.01% to 1.00% APY* depending on the account balance (calculated on a balance up to $125,000)
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Identity theft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It's so easy to earn your cash rewards.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $25,000 receive an APY of 3.01%; and balances over $25,000 earn an APY of 0.50% on the portion of balance over $25,000 resulting in a range from 3.01% to 1.00% APY depending on the account’s balance (calculated on a balance up to $125,000) and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented [within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction] for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. [Interest / dividends] and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/25/2017. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements), and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per primary social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.