Save on your next shopping trip with cash back on your debit card purchases.
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases*
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $500 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Identity theft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to earn cash back.
So easy, in fact, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry. You can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $500.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to $10 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented [within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction] for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements), and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per primary social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.